Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Things aren't always great


Things have been a little bit rough as of late.  I haven’t written any blogs recently because I haven’t really been in the mood.

Sometimes the pressures of life are so much that you begin to feel like you really can’t handle them anymore. Yet you find the strength to go on because you really have no other choice.  Unfortunately my stress manifests itself in physical ways so I find myself ill whenever things are rough.  I know that ultimately things will be better and that whatever is best for me will happen.  It’s not always what we want but what we need. I must trust in this theory because things can’t always be bad.  At least I hope not.

I’ve been keeping myself busy preparing for a yard sale and majorly cleaning house.  Maybe if I de-clutter my life I can make more room for clarity move in.

For now I will stick to praying for the answers that will lead me down the right path.

The blossoms on my apple tree serving as a reminder that life does go on.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully things will look better in 8 more days! =0)

    ReplyDelete