Sunday, April 22, 2012

Every space needs a good chair


The last couple of days here in the mountains have been beautiful and a lot more like summer than spring.  As I sit here by the window, a summer-like breeze is blowing in and I find myself wanting to do nothing but relax and enjoy the fresh air streaming in.  I love our snowy mountain winters but I long for days like this where the temperature is perfect and I can forget I have things to do for at least a couple of minutes.

My rug.  It was a super great find!
I have been working hard and the office is just about finished.  I had really been looking for a good client chair to put in there and found several things online that caught my eye.  Target had some great ones but at $295 I just couldn’t justify the money, Urban home had one I loved but it didn’t match the rest of the décor, and my search at Home Goods turned up nothing as far as chairs go but I did get a great area rug. My friend, Alexis (girlrural.com) said I should try Overstock.com, which was a fantastic suggestion!  I found the prefect chair 5 minutes into my search, in my price range, ordered it with free shipping, and 4 days later it was at my door.  I am so glad I took my friends great advice and waited until I found something that was perfect.  I absolutely adore it and it matches my color scheme amazingly!
The chair with the pillows I made
a few weeks ago.  It's perfect!

There are only a few more things I need to do and then my office, for the time being, will be complete. I am working on some curtains now and I can’t wait to do a few before and after pictures of those.

As always you can check out my store, www.sweetpeasbutterbeans.etsy.com

Until next time, cheers! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment