Friday, February 17, 2012

Take it one day at a time


Looks like my Etsy shop is going to have a slow start. We all want success and I know we all hope for instant results.  Things are not going that quickly for me but I'm starting to think its a matter of networking and taking some better photos.  Today I started looking up plans for a "light box" and asked the hubby if he would put it together for me.  I believe with some better pictures I could properly showcase my artwork and display it at its full potential.


Yesterday I worked from 8:30am to 7:30pm painting the room I have been talking about.  I'm still not finished but I am very excited see the end result. When I am done I will post the pictures, it really is coming out very cute.  I have plans to paint some wall plaques that are for the 2012 Santa Clarita Valley Relay for Life.  Team "We Remember" will be raffling them off and 100% of the profit will go the to American Cancer Society. As soon as I have supplies I will get to work on those. In the meantime I have a child's rocker/doll bassinet and a large order for some USMC themed letters that I have been working on. Keeping busy is always a good thing although with two little girls in the house I rarely have down time.  Speaking of my girls, here are some pictures of my cuties! I love them dearly!


As always you can check out my shop sweetpeasbutterbeans.etsy.com, its coming along nicely!

Until next time, cheers! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment