Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Jungle Room



So I've spent the last week very busy.  Between the kids, the house, this cold I can't shake, and painting I've had plenty to do.  I spent the majority of my painting time doing mural work in a bedroom. It's a jungle themed room and I had tons of fun doing it.  It's starting to look like I will have more mural work in the future which is great because I really enjoy painting spaces.  Its a fantastic thing to be given a blank wall and the trust of your client.



My new business cards arrived in the mail today and I'm so excited that I will have them to give out.  Starting your own business is definitely difficult and a lot of work but, I've never been afraid of hard work and I'll be happy when it gets off the ground. Im working toward getting some better pictures of my products.  It seems in the Etsy universe the products that are photographed the best, are the ones that sell. This week I priced out the materials to make my light box. It's a great little DIY and Kevin is going to pick up the materials today. Once I'm finished I will post some photos and the instructions.  Its a extremely easy and inexpensive way to get some professional looking photos at any time of the day. 

Time to get back to painting! As usual you can check out my shop at sweetpeasbutterbeans.etsy.com My site needs a little love so be sure to tell your pals!

Until next time, cheers! Thank's for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment