Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Very Lovely Day Indeed



It was a very Happy Valentine's Day for my family and I.  We rarely have much time to spend together and when we do it's usually filled with plenty of those pesky but necessary tasks to keep us busy. Yesterday the snowy weather and icy roads kept us in for the day so we decided to have some good quality family time. We watched funny movies and did some fun activities with the kids. My honey sent me some beautiful tulips and yummy chocolate, he knows how to put a smile on my face. After girls were in bed, we had a nice romantic dinner and danced to some of the old classics in our living room. A very lovely day indeed. 





Tomorrow I will be venturing out to continue work on the bedroom I have been painting.  It is a grass border at the chair rail line, a tree with a monkey hanging in it, a giraffe and a lion.  I'm having such a great time with this job and I can't wait to post some pictures of my progress.  I enjoy painting walls, it's like having a huge blank canvas and its always fun to see the reaction to the work when it is complete.

I have been working on my Etsy store today and have managed to put up a new listing.  There will be a lot more to come. As always please drop by sweetpeasbutterbeans.etsy.com and check out the latest work. I guarantee there is much more to come because I am just getting started!

Until next time, cheers! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment