Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nothing interesting really...

Yep, that's me, by a gigantic "C" 
View from our deck on a snowy day
I guess blogs are supposed to be the place you talk about all of the interesting things going on in your life. If you are me though, there really isn't a whole lot of interesting things happening.  Sometimes life becomes routine and you realize that you are doing the same things day to day, just going through the motions.  I hate to admit that has been me lately but, truly it is.  Long, long ago I wrote blogs about me, and my life, before I had children.  It's seems that now I have run into some sort of writers block.  The block isn't really hard to explain, it's because my life used to be so interesting.




My Kyra and I
doing what we do best,
looking fabulous :o)
10 years ago I had adventures and lived life on a breeze.  I went wherever it happened to take me.  I love my family and children and I truly (as cliché as it sounds) would not change it for anything.  But who I am now is not who I was those 10 years ago and, I doubt who I am now will stay the same when I look back again in 10 more.  I have grown and learned valuable lessons, I've faced some of the hardships that all adults must face, I've watched as my friends have grown up, been married, have started families, and I'm happy knowing there is more to come. But, I can't help but look back and envy the simplicity of life and the feeling of throwing caution to the wind.




The ever happy, hilarious, Ella
Today, I did the usual.  Got the kids up, took Kyra to school, shopped for paint supplies, cooked dinner, gave the kids a bath and tucked them into bed.  That was the extent of my interesting day.  Way back when I would have hopped a plane to Vegas and been living it up until dawn. Amazing how things change isn't it? 




And so, tonight I will be painting, as usual, and trying to get some of these orders out. Enjoy my "just because I felt like posting them" pictures. As always you can check out my site sweetpeasbutterbeans.etsy.com . 


Until next time, cheers! Thanks for stopping by.
My ever handsome man

No comments:

Post a Comment