Monday, April 9, 2012

On the mend and it's time to pick up the pace again


Quite unfortunately I came down with a bad case of strep throat this past week and I was abruptly halted in my basement progress.  It was quite a shame because things were going so well. Tomorrow is another day though and I am making a recovery with the help of some strong antibiotics and a little break from all of my projects.

Before this terrible infection hit me, I managed to make it to IKEA for a girls night out with a great friend of mine.  I purchased some long, hanging fabric panels that slide on a track.  These will be serving as a room partition and be separating my office space from the rest of the basement.  We will be hanging them some time in the next few days and I cannot wait to post a few pictures. These will really make a dramatic difference in the space and are extremely cost effective as well. Win, win.

Let’s not forget the reason I need this office… my business, which I am happy to say has really picked up this month.  I have several projects on my list that need to get out a.s.a.p.  Right now I am working at my kitchen table and my all of my supplies are in containers that I can easily move around.  Although these containers make them easy to move, they are terribly inconvenient for me.  Each time I am looking for something I need, such as a paint color, I have to dig though bins, no fun.  I can’t wait for my office!

I will leave you with some photos of a huge letter order that I completed for a United States Marine Corp Family. I love how these came out and I hope you will too.  As always you can check out my storewww.sweetpeasbutterbeans.etsy.com!

Until next time, cheers! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment